LOS ANGELES, April 27, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — shot box, experts in delivering craft, craft and small batch spirits to your doorstep, presents premium beverages and gift ideas perfect for this Mother’s Day. From her Whiskey Tasters Club to premium whiskey selections, a refreshing and unique gift of premium luxury spirits is the perfect way to celebrate all moms and mother figures.
“We’re always looking for new and creative ways to show we care, and we’ve come up with some fun ideas to change things up this year,” said JC Stock, Managing Director of Shots Box. “We have great selections of premium whiskeys as well as interactive gift ideas like our Champagne Cocktail Kit that are sure to bring people together, celebrate and appreciate the moms in our lives.”
Look beyond flowers and chocolates this year and give a unique, upscale gift meant to be enjoyed over time. Here are some great Shots Box ideas that will make mom smile:
– Available in full or semi-annual subscriptions, the club is perfect for those who like to discover new flavors, brands and experiences. Each comes with five small batch, handcrafted and unique whiskey samples, two official Shots Box Glencairn glasses, a Shots Box pencil and a whiskey tasting journal.
– A travel-friendly, all-in-one cocktail kit featuring premium ingredients and enough champagne to make four signature cocktails.
– 35% alcohol by volume (ABV). Take a trip to the beach with this smooth whiskey with natural coconut and a hint of wild blueberry made in Louisville, Kentucky.
– 40% vol. Pure bourbon whiskey, aged in new charred oak barrels for a minimum of two years, evoking the bold vitality and wide range of the Rocky Mountain Bighorn. Produced in Bozeman, Montana.
– 30% ABV. A decadent caramel, flavorful whiskey with sea salt, distilled in the Smoky Mountains in Sevierville, Tennessee.
Women continue to be a growing force in the whiskey scene, whether producing it or enjoying it. In 2018, Woodford Reserve named Elizabeth McCall Assistant Master Distiller, making the 33-year-old mother one of the youngest female distillers in the United States. According to a study by market research firm MRI-Simmons, American women account for 30-40% of whiskey sales. The study also reports that women represent 39.1% of Canadian whiskey sales; 38.5% blended whiskey and rye; 36.5% Bourbon; 37.6% Irish whiskey; and 29.8% Scottish. The whiskey continues to make a great gift for moms and those who play the motherly role in forming families.
This year, make Mother’s Day even more special and show some love with a refreshing and unique Mother’s Day gift from Shots Box.
To learn more, visit www.shotsbox.com.
About Shots Box shot box is a bi-monthly subscription service that offers ranges of small-batch craft distilled liquors from local, craft, artisan and small-batch spirits from small businesses and large distillers. Curated by tastemakers and delivered nationally, Shots Box is best known for its premier whiskey subscription services, The Whiskey Club and The Whiskey Tasters Club, offered as semi-annual and annual subscriptions. Featured in Forbes, Thrive Global, Condé Nast Traveler, Rolling Stone and The Chive, Shots Box offers a new way to try spirits, discover favourites, learn how to taste liquors well and access full bottles of spirits that are not accessible elsewhere.
CONTACT Tiffany Kayar [email protected]
This content was published via the newswire.com press release distribution service.
Copyright 2022 GlobeNewswire, Inc.