Last update: September 14, 2022, 11:26 p.m. HST
Don’t we all want aesthetically perfect corners in our homes? And the simple act of adding a fireplace to our home can be one more step. It can get a bit tricky when it comes to adding something unique to the living room. A magnificent fireplace that acts as the main socializing area is found in each house. It helps set the tone for the rest of your residence. Nothing beats snuggling up with a blanket next to a crackling fire on a winter’s night; a fireplace would bring you all the comfort and warmth you need. And if you think adding a fireplace would be difficult, don’t worry; We are here to help you.
- Consider an electric fireplace: Electric fireplaces come in a range of stylish styles and can instantly update the look of your home. They can also heat a space much more quickly and efficiently than traditional wood-burning fireplaces, which is useful if you’re wondering how to keep your home warm in the winter.
2. Add contrasting colors: Choose a color that contrasts the area from its surroundings to make your contemporary fireplace ideas a focal point in the room. You can apply living room paint ideas in a color of your choice to the fireplace mantle, the surrounding mantel, or just the wall behind the fireplace so that your attention is naturally drawn to the space as you enter the room. Then, through other decorative and furnishing elements, incorporate the chosen accent color.
3. Add a log storage basket: A log storage basket placed next to modern fireplace ideas, whether you have a wood burning stove or not, lends a rustic flavor to a contemporary environment and is an increasingly popular interior choice. To give a cozy texture to the space, place a linen blanket in the basket. This easy addition will make the fireplace inviting all year round.
BEST SHOWHA VIDEO
4. Add some plants: Greens are among the most versatile decorative elements in a home, and with the proper layout, they can go virtually anywhere, including the fireplace. An indoor garden can breathe life into an empty home when not in use. To create a fireplace-inspired visual pattern, stack several mismatched plants or simply purchase a large, oversized plant and place it inside the fireplace.
5. Centerpieces works like magic: A large mirror or a piece of art hanging on the wall is a trendy technique to make the fireplace the focal point of the space. You want something that stands out while blending in with the rest of the space, like a piece of art in colors that match your theme. A decorative mirror is a good choice for gray living room ideas.
Read all Latest Lifestyle News and recent news here